3.13.2009

Top

"I want to build a house upon this mountain
Way up high
Where the peaceful waters flow
To quench my thirsty soul
Up on the mountain..."

-- Steven Curtis Chapman, "The Mountain"

--

Just bought a laptop, the Sony Vaio NS290J/S.

And the
Canon PowerShot A590IS.

It's my first over-$1000 purchase since I last paid tuition.

--

Last night, tripped down to Lexington, KY, to see McMullen and the show he's working on, "100 Years of Disney on Ice." Of course, the show was a treat. Afterward, we hit the Horse and Barrel Pub and caught the hell up--it was our first chance to do so since August. When they flashed the lights at us (at half-past ten on a Thursday night, bars are closed in Lexington) we walked through odd Kentucky snow back to the Hilton's magnificent lobby, where we chatted until the morning.

I drove home, battling wind, fighting urination urges.

No comments: